Who we are
In der Spöck 12
Chief Executive Officer: Dr. Marc Müller-Stoffels
Registering Court: Amtsgericht Freiburg i.B.
Trade registry number: HRB 717132
Email us at email@example.com
Our website address is: https://denamics.com.
What data do we collect?
denamics GmbH collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Your messages if you contact us through the contact forms
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide denamics GmbH with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
denamics GmbH may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Through our Internet Service Provider’s web analytics tools.
How will we use your data?
denamics GmbH collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, denamics GmbH will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Future Impacts, startup.connect
When denamics GmbH processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
denamics GmbH securely stores your data on 1&1 IONOS and on Google G Suite servers.
denamics GmbH will keep your data for up to 10 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by erasure of data entries from our hardware and software systems.
denamics GmbH would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Future Impacts, startup.connect
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop denamics GmbH from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to anyone else.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
denamics GmbH would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request denamics GmbH for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that denamics GmbH correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request denamics GmbH to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that denamics GmbH erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that denamics GmbH restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to denamics GmbH’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that denamics GmbH transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – denamics GmbH uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – denamics GmbH uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that denamics GmbH has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Home/home_node.html